Complexion looking lackluster and dull? Dealing with dark spots and an uneven skin tone? Grab this mask to reclaim soft, glowing skin.
Shatavari may be one of the best anti-aging secrets nature's got. It's an ayurvedic herb useful for skin brightening and improving circulation & skin complexion. Shatavari is also one of the best anti-aging secrets nature's got; helping to reduce free radical skin damage that leads to wrinkles and fine lines, and prevents collagen breakdown, which is what maintains your skin's elasticity.
Fuller's earth clay is known for its ability to reduce pigmentation and improve skin's complexion. Fuller's earth is also known for its anti-aging and anti-inflammatory benefits. This clay contains silica, which makes it great for smoothing and tightening skin. Additionally, its self-cleansing properties help purify the skin and tighten pores!
Kojic acid is a powerful ingredient that targets and inhibits the production of melanin to reduce dark spots and brighten skin. It is best for anyone looking for a more naturally occurring ingredient to fade dark spots and achieve a more even complexion.
Vitamin C, an antioxidant that stimulates skin cell growth and helps protect cells from free radical damage. It has been shown to lighten complexions effectively by limiting the amount of melanin produced by pigment skin cells - a chemical compound which can cause uneven pigmentation (e.g., freckles, age spots, discoloration).
This mask also contains the anti-aging benefits of vitamin B3, and MSM to fade scars & blemishes and improve skin condition.
Size: 1 oz of dry powder
- Remove roughly a teaspoon of the clay mask powder from the container.
- Add enough of your favorite liquid (water, rosewater, aloe vera juice, natural oils, etc.) to create the desired consistency.
- Using fingertips or a damp brush, apply the mask evenly to clean skin.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue.
- Use two to three times a week.
- Avoid if you have sensitive skin. Contact dermatitis is kojic acid's most common side effect and can result in skin irritation.
- Spot test this product on a small patch of skin such as your forearm or somewhere safe, then monitor it for reactions of any kind before trying this product on your face. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product.
- Do not apply this product to open wounds or cuts.
- Do not consume this product.