This facial mask powder is an all natural way to pamper your skins that includes ingredients that have been used for centuries to support skin.
Through its mucilage, marshmallow root provides intense hydration, inflammation relief, and softens skin with properties that help it continue to maintain moisture. Honey, like marshmallow root, locks in moisture and leaves your skin feeling soft and looking dewy. Honey is also naturally antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory. These gems leave your skin plump, hydrated, and glowing!
Rhassoul is a natural, vegan exfoliant that boosts cell production and is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium, and calcium. Rhassoul is also known to reduce skin dryness & flakiness, improve skin clarity & elasticity, and generally aids in rejuvenation, detoxification and toning of the skin.
This mask also contains the anti-aging benefits of vitamin B3, Dead Sea salt to improve skin barrier function and hydration, and MSM to fade scars/blemishes and improve skin condition.
Size: 1.5 oz of dry powder
- Remove roughly a teaspoon of the clay mask powder from the container.
- Add enough of your favorite liquid (water, rosewater, aloe vera juice, natural oils, etc.) to create the desired consistency.
- Using fingertips or a damp brush, apply the mask evenly to clean skin.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue.
- Use two to three times a week.
- Spot test this product on a small patch of skin such as your forearm or somewhere safe, then monitor it for reactions of any kind before trying this product on your face. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product.
- Do not apply this product to open wounds or cuts.
- Do not consume this product.