Treat your skin to a mask that can improve your complexion and restore vibrancy with bentonite and Irish moss!
Bentonite clay is known for its beautifying properties and benefits to oily skin. It helps to remove toxins from the skin and improve skin tone. It also acts as a natural cleanser and absorbs excess oil when applied topically. Bentonite clay is also abundant in minerals, which is why it is an excellent skin detoxifier and exfoliant.
Irish Moss (which is good for sensitive skin) is a natural way to calm redness, irritation, and inflammation on the skin. It helps to detoxify the skin while reestablishing the skin’s natural balance. Irish moss also contains a high level of important nutrients such as Vitamin B2, B9, and B12; Vitamin C; Iron; Magnesium; Calcium; Zinc; and Iodine. This powerhouse ingredient can help address skin inflammation & skin hydration, and impart a natural glow.
This mask also contains the antioxidants and skin-calming benefits of wild cherry, panthenol to hydrate and protect against dryness, and MSM to fade scars/blemishes and improve skin condition.
Size: 1 oz of dry powder
- Remove roughly a teaspoon of the clay mask powder from the container.
- Add enough of your favorite liquid (water, rosewater, aloe vera juice, natural oils, etc.) to create the desired consistency.
- Using fingertips or a damp brush, apply the mask evenly to clean skin.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue.
- Use two to three times a week.
- Spot test this product on a small patch of skin such as your forearm or somewhere safe, then monitor it for reactions of any kind before trying this product on your face. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product.
- Do not apply this product to open wounds or cuts.
- Do not consume this product.