This is the facial mask you're looking for if you're dealing with acne-prone and blemish-prone skin. This dry mask powder combines ingredients such as activated charcoal, fennel, French green clay, and salicylic acid leave your skin feeling and looking better.
Activated charcoal is a powerful cleansing agent that draws impurities from deep within the skin, revealing brighter and healthier-looking skin. Enjoy cleaner-looking skin with fewer blemishes, blackheads, and redness.
Great for all skin types, French Green Clay soaks up excess oil, cleanses skin of dirt & impurities, calms and soothes irritation, gently exfoliates, and reduces breakouts and blemishes. This clay also nourishes skin with trace minerals while keeping natural oils intact, and leaves you with a glowing complexion after stimulating circulation.
Fennel is a rich source of minerals like zinc, magnesium, and potassium, helps fight signs of aging, and has an antiseptic action that cleanses the skin and prevents the appearance of acne breakouts.
This mask also contains the anti-aging benefits of vitamin B, panthenol to hydrate skin and protect against dryness, and salicylic acid to unclog your pores and fade scars/blemishes.
This soap-free, oil-free, fragrance-free mask powder has a synergistic combination of ingredients to naturally tighten pores, and remove dirt, excess oil and toxins from your skin. Made from only 100% natural ingredients, this mask powder is a great addition to your skin care routine.
Size: 1 oz of dry facial mask powder
- Remove roughly a teaspoon of the clay mask powder from the container.
- Add enough of your favorite liquid (water, rosewater, aloe vera juice, natural oils, etc.) to create the desired consistency.
- Using fingertips or a damp brush, apply the mask evenly to clean skin.
- Leave on for up to 10 minutes.
- Remove with a warm, damp washcloth and rinse skin thoroughly of any remaining residue.
- Use once a week in the evening. Make sure to use a sunscreen the day after.
- Spot test this product on a small patch of skin such as your forearm or somewhere safe, then monitor it for reactions of any kind before trying this product on your face. If an adverse reaction occurs, discontinue use of the product.
- Do not apply this product to open wounds or cuts.
- Do not consume this product.