Our Green Tea Bath Salts are great for when you just to soak without any overwhelming scents. These salts are lightly scented, giving you just enough fragrance to please the senses.
Take the rest of the evening off and enjoy a relaxing soak in the bathtub with Royal Quartz bath salts. Made from Epsom salts and sun-dried Dead Sea salt, enjoy a therapeutic soak that:
... Gently detoxes your body,
... Provides sumptuous minerals to be absorbed,
... Rejuvenates and softens your skin (aiding in the healing of numerous skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema),
... Promotes restful sleep and stress reduction, and
... Relaxes sore muscles.
Additionally, because our bath salts are powdered, you can also use it as a gentle scrub to slough off dry skin and reveal the beautiful you underneath.
What minerals can be found in Dead Sea salt?
- Bitumen acts as an anti-inflammatory
- Calcium cleanses pores, aides wound healing, and promotes circulation
- Iodine promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails by improving their condition
- Magnesium promotes quick healing of skin tissue, calms the nervous system, and relieves stress. Beneficial to those with psoriasis.
- Potassium improves skin hydration and water retention
- Sodium facilitates detox, skin hydration, and water retention
- Zinc reduces and minimizes signs of aging, helps speed up the healing process of injuries, and helps to protect skin from sunburn